Saturday, October 18, 2008

Vampire Castle Video Update

I've made significant progress on my first Nintendo DS game "The Fruit Machine - Vampire Castle" but I'm disappointed that an audio recording I had of a genuine chav/wine-o hassling me whilst I recorded sound effects for the game has been accidentally deleted and the player I had the recording on has since broke (don't trust Aldi/Tevion - 3 of these players broke for me with software freezes). Useless Fascin8 support who are the warranty providers for ALDI for this product told me because it was out of warranty now I couldn't have another. This is highly disputable by UK law (a good has to be free of defects, fit for purpose and I need to have "enjoy quiet possession of the goods" - which clearly three returns shows I have not). So rather than return the player again for another breakable one I'll simply warn others and not buy more ALDI high tech goods.

Anyway rant over - enjoy the video

No comments: