Friday, June 08, 2007

Aerofoil Irony - Vista Laptop Battery Saver

I just came across Vista Laptop Battery Saver by Clint Rutkas which was also created on exactly the same day I uploaded the first revision of Aerofoil. Functionally it is identical but actually has commented, properly written source -i.e. not done in an hour - (no source licence specified), a slightly uglier About box, but much nicer system tray (notifyicon) icon. He's also got a much more popular blog I'm hoping to get some traffic from ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice small util. This is what I wanted. Please not be ironic. I compared both of Aerofoil and Vista Laptop Battery Saver and I can say I like Aerofoil more. It's more simple and with more cute icon. One small thing missed even in the latest release is to hide from Alt-Tab listing. I hope this will be solved in the future release.